How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV Using Simple Methode
Samsung of course always provide the best for the users and loyal customers, including by further improving their device to the more advanced Samsung is committed to always provide the best. With increasingly sophisticated devices, Galaxy S7 Edge can also connect to a TV. The whole process to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV is not difficult with the right software.
You should know that when you connect the Galaxy S7 Edge to TV, so you will get a reflection of what is in your smartphone to your HDTV. If you want to know how to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV, this article will provides you two different methods for connecting your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV. You can connect the TV to a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in two ways hard-wired and wireless.
Simple Steps to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge To TV
1. How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV Using Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Edge to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Note: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Galaxy S7 Edge to play on your TV.
2. How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV Using Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub.
- Connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Edge and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings and tap Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you don’t need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
If you done with these steps, your photo or video will display on the television. For videos, touch Play on your mobile device to begin streaming it to the television.
Source: Samsung Support