Simple Methode to Reset Frozen Galaxy S7 Edge
Different from the other smartphones, when a mobile phone having some problems or frozen most of people will immediately repeal the battery to solve the problem, because that is the easiest and fastest to do to restore the phone back to the original condition. However, it can’t we do on a Galaxy S7 Edge and that is why this phone is different from the other smartphones. This step below will tell you how to reset frozen Galaxy S7 Edge, check it.
Steps to Reset Frozen Galaxy S7 Edge
For those of you who have Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you don’t need to worry about that because we will show you how to solve the problem. Ensure the device is charged to a minimum of 5%. If battery level is below 5%, the device may not power on after the reboot.
- With the device powered on, press and hold the Power (located on the right edge) and Volume down buttons (located on the left edge) for 12 seconds.
- Use the Volume down button to scroll to the Power Down option.
- Press the Home key to select. The device powers down completely. It is recommended that the device be powered up in Safe Mode.
After you do all the steps correctly then the phone will likely miss the application, but things should be back to its original state. However, if the galaxy S7 Edge is really more severe and frozen, something you have to do is:
- Reboot into safe mode maintenance or similar to what is shown above.
- Or use the volume buttons to navigate up or down and select reboot, then press the “Power” to perform a normal reboot.
- And now your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge should be working great again.
Note: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has a non-removable battery. This process can be used to simulate a “battery pull” when the device is unresponsive, frozen, or doesn’t power on.